If you wish to become a Member, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the Registration process.
Indian Study Circle has the right to modify this Agreement from time to time and any modifications shall be effective upon posting by Indian Study Circle on the Indian Study Circle website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the Indian Study Circle services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
Please choose carefully the information you post and the information that you provide to other members on Indian Study Circle.com. Any information you post is publicly visible to the entire world. Indian Study Circle prohibits any of the following items to be posted: telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses, and any obscene, racist, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. If the information provided by Indian Study Circle members contains inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, Indian Study Circle.com assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of any misuse of the Indian Study Circle services by any person, please contact Indian Study Circle by clicking on the “Report Abuse” link within Indian Study Circle content.
Indian Study Circle reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Indian Study Circle services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Indian Study Circle services. Indian Study Circle may terminate your membership at any time, without warning. Even after your membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect.
Indian Study Circle Articles
You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the content posted by you on or through the Indian Study Circle services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and (ii) the posting of your content on or through the Indian Study Circle services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any content posted by you to or through the Indian Study Circle services.
The following is a partial list of the kind of content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the Indian Study Circle services. Indian Study Circle reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Indian Study Circle’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication or photo from the Indian Study Circle services and terminating the membership of such violators. Prohibited content includes, but is not limited to content that, in the sole discretion of Indian Study Circle.com:
· is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
· harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
· exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
· contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
· solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
· provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, or email addresses;
· promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
· furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
· promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, providing pirated music or links to pirated music files, or photos;
· solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other members; and
Indian Study Circle Earnings Program
You agree to the following with respect to the Indian Study Circle Earnings Program:
· Any violation of these terms may result in the forfeiture of any and all accumulated Indian Study Circle Earnings, at the sole discretion of Indian Study Circle;
· Only users with a valid Paypal account and residing in an eligible country per OFAC (see below) have the right to receive any accumulated Indian Study Circle Earnings;
· For clarity, any user who resides in a country where Paypal does not operate or whose country is on the OFAC list (see below) is not eligible to receive any accumulated Indian Study Circle Earnings;
· Any Indian Study Circle account without activity for greater than 6 months, risks the forfeiture of any accumulated Indian Study Circle Earnings, at the sole discretion of Indian Study Circle;
· Indian Study Circle earnings tied to any discussion, response or comment that was deleted by a Indian Study Circle moderator is subject to forfeiture;
· An account will not be eligible for payout of accumulated Indian Study Circle Earnings until those accumulated earnings exceed INR 1000;
The following is a partial list of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on the Indian Study Circle website and through your use of the Indian Study Circle Services. Indian Study Circle reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Indian Study Circle’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
· criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, harassment, stalking, spamming, conducting pyramid schemes, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
· attempting to impersonate another member or person;
· using the account, username, or password of another member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
· using any information obtained from the Indian Study Circle services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
· selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
· using the Indian Study Circle services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
· redirecting users away from your profile page via script or other automated means.
Warranty & Contracts
Other Indian Study Circle Information
· Messages from Indian Study Circle. From time to time Indian Study Circle will send registered users messages regarding Indian Study Circle.com. By being a registered Indian Study Circle member you agree to allow us to send messages updating you about our service or for any use we deem necessary for continued use of the site. You may cancel your account at any time to not receive these messages.
· Other. This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the Indian Study Circle website or any of the Indian Study Circle services and is further affirmed by you becoming a member. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Indian Study Circle regarding the use of the Indian Study Circle services. The failure of Indian Study Circle to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.